Halloween Lollipop Ghosts for Kids
Simple, fun and inexpensive treat for trick-or-treat or classroom parties.
- Ready In:
- 12 Tootsie Pops
- 12 white square paper napkins
- 12 pieces yarn or 12 pieces ribbon
- 1 black pen
- To make a ghost head: Drape the napkin over the top of the lollipop; tie the yarn/ribbon around the napkin at the base of the lollipop where it meets the stick.
- You'll end up with a ghost head and flowing white ghost body.
- Draw eyes and mouth on the head with a black pen; markers may run/bleed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation