MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe comes from “the holidays of the world cookbook “. Warning:it contains peanuts.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups crushed salted peanuts or 3 cups finely ground salted peanuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- in a mixing bowl, combine chopped peanuts, eggs, brown sugar, flour & baking powder, using mixing spoon or electric mixer, mix until well blended.
- drop dough by tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart. Bake in oven for about 10-12 minutes or until golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation