Green Bean Bundles
- Ready In:
- 1 lb green beans
- 8 -10 slices bacon, cut in half
- French dressing
- Place 7-8 green beans into a bundle and wrap with half slice bacon.
- Secure ends with toothpick.
- Place bundles in baking dish and pour dressing over to marinate.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in south texas and own an interior decorating firm. we cook for fun with friends and family. my favorite recipes are the ones received from friends. we have a nice garden so we get eat alot of fresh veggies and herbs all year round. I am also a golf-wife so I have taken up hobbies in self defense. I love to exercise, garden, paint, & sew. My darling hubby was my HS sweetheart but we didn't marry until we had 3 other marriages & 4 children between us.