Bacon Wrapped Green Beans Bundles
This is such a tasty side dish!!!! I love it with beef, but have made it with everything. Although it's a little time-consuming at the beginning, they are really very easy to make. You can wrap the beans ahead and keep in the refrigerator until ready to broil.
- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans (WHOLE style)
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar (approximately)
- garlic powder
- Preheat broiler.
- Pour drained green beans into large bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut each bacon slice into 3 equal portions.
- Wrap 6-8 beans with bacon piece, securing with toothpick.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with some of the brown sugar.
- Broil until sugar melts and bacon browns.
- Turn bundles over and sprinkle with additional brown sugar.
- Broil until brown and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! My sister in law made these at all the family gatherings we had. Since my husband and I have been stationed not even remotely close to them, I am soooo excited to find you had this recipe posted! I made them just to let my kids try them. They loved them as much as my DH and I do. Now I will be able to start serving this for our "special occasion" gatherings!!