Green Bean Bundles
photo by kiwidutch
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 12 slices of smoked cooked ham, deli sliced thin
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar (use more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- onion salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Fold each slice of deli smoked ham in half.
- Place 1/8 to 1/4 tsp brown sugar in center and spread a little with the back of your measuring spoon.
- Place a thin slice of butter on top of the brown sugar.
- Add 5-6 green beans (or enough so that the ham folds over nicely).
- Sprinkle with onion salt.
- Fold ham over green beans.
- Place on cookie sheet, seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining green beans.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until ham is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was one of the original members of Recipezaar that was truly a community of individuals that enjoyed each other in forums and chat rooms. I've been a member of this site since 2003. Made some tremendous friends that I still think of often. I'll continue coming here because my recipes are here and so many more that I tried over the years as a member. It's just a tad boring now and just another recipe site like all the rest. Sad.