Stuffed Burger Bundles
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great dinner I serve this with a tossed green salad! For my family I normally have to double this recipe! It is a hit and delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Combine evaporated milk and meat; divide into 5 patties.
- On waxed paper, pat each to a 6 inch circle.
- Put 1/4 cup of stuffing in the center of each; draw meat over stuffing.
- Seal; place in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have been making this recipe since the 70s!!!! It was originally in a Better Homes & Gardens issue with several other good recipes. I have kicked it up a bit by substituting Golden Mushroom Soup (much tastier!!) and I add chopped celery to the stuffing... like I would do for a turkey!!! I often double the sauce and make sure I make enough for leftovers!! It is way too tasty!!Reply
I used to make these bundles back in the 70?s for my boyfriend and myself and we loved them. Had a pound of burger on hand and couldn?t remember everything in the recipe so I googled it. Voila! The only thing that I did different was making my own mushroom soup. Organic foods are my thing, and it?s not all that hard to do. Mushrooms, roux and milk with salt, pepper and nutmeg.Reply
I have been making this recipe for years and there are never any leftovers. My twist? I add a 1/2 tsp garlic powder, some fresh ground black pepper and a 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce to the burger along with the evaporated milk and double the sauce. Served with crusty bread and butter, a salad and fresh cut fruit for balance, it is a never miss dinner!Reply
This is a recipe that has been handed down throughout the generations of our family and I can't wait to give it to my girls.. it is one of my favorite dinners and it's so easy to make too! I don't use the evaporated milk but I do add some milk in with the mush soup and I usually use Stove Top savory herb stuffingReply
see 7 more