- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, 6 small breasts pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- MIX cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 tablespoons Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
- BEAT egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 30 minute or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Make Ahead: Assemble chicken bundles and place in baking dish as directed. Refrigerate up to 4 hours. When ready to serve, uncover and bake at 375ºF for 35 minute or until chicken is done.
- Special Extra: Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced black olives into spaghetti sauce before heating.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 400 calories, 21g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 130mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 38g protein, 140%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 40%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation