Green Bean and Eye of Round Steak Skillet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made this up on the fly! It's a tasty way to prepare a cheap cut of meat!
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 6 boneless eye of round beef steak
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups green beans, cooked
- 1. Mix lime juice, dressing, garlic, and hot sauce in a large bowl to create a marinade.
- 2. Salt and pepper steaks and add to marinade. Refrigerate for approximately 8 hours.
- 3. Cook steaks in large heavy skillet on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes, or until almost done. Remove from skillet.
- 4. Pour beer in the pan to deglaze. Add onion and cook until tender.
- 5. Add green beans and return the steaks to the pan. Cook until green beans are warm.
- 6. Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION