Greek Olive Dip
I don't remember where I got this one, but it is a hit at get-togethers. I prefer to dice my whole olives, rather than use chopped, just for appearance. Serve with pita chips, bread rounds, fresh veggies, or as a sandwich spread. Cook time includes chill time.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1 small garlic clove
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can black olives, diced
- 3 tablespoons roasted red peppers, diced
- Peel garlic and place in food processor with cream cheese, process until blended thoroughly.
- Add feta, red wine vinegar, and pepper, process until smooth.
- Stir in olives and pepper by hand.
- Chill 2-4 hours.