Black Olive Dip
One of the easiest, yet one of the most addicting dips.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together until thoroughly blended.
- Serve or chill until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this with great expectations after reading the reviews. However it was really bland and I didn't care for it. Tasted like straight cream cheese. But I didn't throw it out. I stuck it in the fridge and the next day, tried it and it had really developed some flavor. I did put real sauteed fresh garlic in it instead of powder and green onions instead of regular onion. It is really good if you can wait a day or two before eating it.