Greek Lemon Potatoes
photo by kolibri
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized chunks and put them in a large ovenproof dish.
- Add the olive oil, lemon rind and juice, water, garlic, bay leaves, rosemary, thyme, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir well.
- Bake the potatoes for 1-1 1/4 hours or until they are cooked through and crispy.
- Stir every now and then during cooking to coat with the herby oil.
- Finally sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a great receipe, tastes fantastic. The only suggestion I might make (in order to make them more authentically Greek) is to parboil for ten to fifteen minutes first and then cover them with foil when cooking so that they don't get crispy. Aside from that, this receipe is perfect, thank you for posting it !