Grandma Hoort's Delicious Dessert
- Ready In:
- Mix flour, nuts and margarine and pat into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake crust at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar and 1/2 the tub of whipped topping and spread over crust.
- Mix milk and pudding mixes and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My family is usually scared to ask what's for dinner as it probably will be something we have never had before and none of us know if we will like it. I have a family full of picky eaters, but I always make them at least try something before deciding if they like it or not!