Gluten Free Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour or 1 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- Beat butter, sugar, and brown rice syrup together until well blended. Add vanilla, mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Spread evenly in a greased or parchment paper lined 9x13 glass pan. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Take pan out of the oven and let sit at room temp while oven preheats.
- Bake cookies for 20-30 minutes. Edges should be browned. Cut into little pieces while still warm and cool completely in pan before serving.
- Recipe courtesy Sarah Shilhavy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!