Gin and Tonic With Cucumbers and Lemongrass
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 4 fresh mint sprigs
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 8 ounces gin (1 cup)
- 20 ounces tonic water (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 stalks lemongrass, cut in half lengthwise
- Put a mint sprig, 2 lime wedges and a few cucumber pieces in each of 4 glasses. Muddle slightly.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Add the gin, and top off with tonic water.
- Garnish with a stick of lemongrass.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Affable Canadian chef Chuck Hughes is a restaurateur and television personality known for his inventive take on comfort food, which he shares on his show, Chuck's Day Off.