- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine first three ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and chips until they melt.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and drop quickly onto wax paper.
- Chill till firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an early retired guy living in the beautiful Okanagn Valley in British Columbia. Most of all I enjoy retirement and living where I do. I travel as much as possible in the winter to as many varied hot places I can. Enjoy cooking and entertaining and being entertained!