Fried Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 1 dozen egg
- 3⁄8 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper
- all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- oil, for frying
- Boil eggs. Peel eggs. Cut and take out the yellow yolk. Mix yolk with Miracle Whip, relish, salt, pepper and paprika. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture you just made.
- Heat oil to frying temperature.
- Dip deviled eggs into the flour first.
- Next, dip the deviled eggs into the beaten egg to ensure the panko sticks.
- Now, dip the flour and beaten egg covered deviled egg into panko bread crumbs.
- Now immediately put the eggs into the fryer. Fry until brown.
Join The Conversation