Fresh Peach and Nut Cake or Cobbler
photo by PanNan
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and butter a 9x13-inch glass pan.
- In a food processor mix the dough ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Pour half the sugar on batter.
- Place in 3 rows 10 slices of peaches each row.
- Eat 2 slices for yourself.
- Sprinkle the chopped nut over the peaches then top with the sugar and drizzle the butter over the sugar.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We made this for 6 friends this weekend and ALL loved it. And a couple of the couples are always dieting and always share desserts, but this time, they all ate their own piece. It's more cake-y than cobbler-y, so if you like the breaded part of cobbler, this is for you. Easy to make too. I used walnuts, btw.