MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup cut up chicken or 1 cup chicken piece
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cans water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle rice into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Combine mushroom soup with water and pour over rice.
- Place chicken pieces on top of mixture and sprinkle onion soup mix over all.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours at 350.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We really enjoyed this. I think the recipe needs to be changed to one cut up chicken instead of the one cup cut-up chicken. I used 4 skinless chicken breasts, and they were so tender, I was surprised! With such a long cooking time I feared they might dry out, but not at all. I prepared this in the morning, had my son throw it in the oven after school, and came home to a prepared hot meal. Wonderful! THANKS!Reply