Five-Cheese Noodle Casserole
Fast, easy, no meat, and tastes great. The recipe came from the back of the Inn Maid brand noodles package. The prep time includes the time it takes to cook the noodles. This one might stay on your casserole rotation list -- it's certainly going to remain on mine!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned croutons
- cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together the cottage cheese and cooked noodles. Pour this blend into a 9" x 13" casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Using a large saucepan, pour in the soup, half and half, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and butter. Heat over medium-low heat until melted and blended. Pour this over the noddles in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole with the croutons and the parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375-degrees F. for 15 minutes.