Fish House Panko Cod Fillets
photo by ms.susan
- Ready In:
- Lay out the flour, beaten egg and Panko bread crumbs on three (3) separate plates, or shallow pans.
- Mix the onion, black pepper and parsley into the panko. Blend well.
- Dip the seasoned fish in the flour, then egg and then press the fish into the seasoned Panko bread crumbs, coating the fish evenly on all sides.
- Grease or line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the fish carefully in the baking pan.
- spray the top with Pam or oil.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.