Creamy Macaroni and Cheese For One
No need to eat to forego a true comfort food favorite just because you're cooking for one tonite. Try this single serving mac-n-cheese recipe next time you need a taste of home, alone!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour, all purpose
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 saltine crackers, crushed
- black pepper
- In small bowl, combine crushed saltines with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- In pot, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter, then add flour, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk in milk until smooth and cook for 2 minutes.
- Lower heat and add all remaining ingredients, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Pour into greased 1 cup baking dish (ramiken) and sprinkle with buttered saltine crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more