Apple or Pear Crisp for One
Enjoy this single serving dessert next time you're cooking for one. This can be made in the oven or in the microwave.
- Ready In:
- 1 apples or 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place fruit in small baking dish.
- In separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, then sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes OR microwave on high for 2 and 1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation