photo by Aunt Paula
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions or 1 cup green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- Spread refried beans over the bottom of a 9 inch round glass dish or pie plate.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, salsa and seasoning mix until well blended.
- Spread over bean layer.
- Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, onions and olives (if using) over sour cream layer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!