This is something my grandmother has made for me ever since I was little and they are DELICIOUS!!!! I believe this is a German Dish, since she is from Berlin.
- Ready In:
- Place the ground chuck in a bowl, and add the egg. Mix the egg in with the meat, to make sure the meat is fully soaked.
- Begin making your "Hamburgers.".
- What I do is take about a handfull of hamburger meat, roll it into a ball and flatten out.
- Next, pour bread crumbs out on a separate plate.
- Dip the each hamburger on BOTH sides into the bread crumbs.
- Cook in a frying pan with 2 - 3 tablespoons of butter on med-to med-low heat until fully cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION