Elmer's El Salvadorean Clam Salsa
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Salsas, Sambals, Chutneys and Chowchows Good as a dip with chips or saltines. I could see this going super well with cheese pupusas!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup minced fresh littleneck clams (about 18 to 20 medium-sized clams)
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice (or 2 and 1/2 limes)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced small
- 5 radishes, diced small
- 1 ripe tomatoes, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 6 -10 dashes Tabasco sauce, depending on your desire for heat
- freshly cracked black pepper
- In medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- This salsa will keep covered and refrigerated, about 2 days, but is best eaten right away.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION