- Ready In:
- 2 lbs thin beef steaks, skirt steaks are a good choice
- 12 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Mix the crushed garlic, cumin, salt and pepper together to make a marinade for the meat.
- Rub the garlic cumin marinade on the thin steaks and marinate for a couple of hours.
- Grill, broil, or fry the steaks over high heat to desired doneness.
- Serve the steaks with a crispy fried egg or two on top and accompanied by rice, homemade fries, fried ripe plantains, tomato and onion curtido, lettuce, cucumber slices, avocado slices and aji criollo.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!