Easy Spiced Wine for the Crock Pot
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- Stick cloves into the orange peels making sure to pierce well, place peels in bottom of crock pot.
- add wine, sugar and cinnamon.
- cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- place cut oranges out as a garnish for each serving.
- tip: add all ingredients to crock and let sit for a few hours to let the flavors blend. cooking time is not reflected in this tip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have started a new chapter in my life...I got re-married to the sweetest guy ever! I have two sons Jeff 23 and Chris who is 27 They have both moved out of the house so I am happily going thru empty nest syndrome. I've become a motorcycle momma..in our free time you will find us on our harley going wherever the wind takes us. Love it!!!</p> <p>I lost my dad 3 years ago and it still hurts and I miss him alot. So if anyone who reads this and has lost a loved one, drop me a line and we can commiserate.<br /><br />I became a Zaar addict quite awhile ago and I love it- its truly helped me meet alot of awesome people and to be part of a community that not only is about the food, but also cares about everyone who is a member. <br /><br />I am a Host Moderator in the Q&A Forum. Its where I spend most of my time when I'm on Zaar, but you find me just about anywhere in the late night hours. <br /><br />My Zaar Sister Shirl(J)831 and I have met and she always welcomes me into her home. She is truly my dearest friend and kindred sister. Alot of people on Zaar think we are actually sisters and I take that as a compliment. She lives down South and that happens to be one of my favorite areas.</p>