Spiced Beef Crock Pot
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs round tip roast
- 1 -2 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Make shallow slits in the top of roast.
- Rub cracked pepper and garlic into roast.
- Combine other ingredients into a bowl-pour over the meat.
- Cover, cook on low 8 – 10 hours or high 4-5 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!