Easy Meatless Lasagna
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the parsley and oregano.
- Spread 2 cups spaghetti sauce in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches; top with 4 noodles.
- Spread cheese mixture over noodles.
- Spread with 2 cups spaghetti sauce and top with four noodles; repeat with 2 cups spaghetti sauce and 4 noodles.
- Sprinkle with 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Spread with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Heat oven to 350, cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!