Easy Mango Chicken Drumsticks
- Ready In:
- Place drumsticks in a casserole dish (I prefer a rectangle one).
- Place mango slices over drumsticks.
- In a jug mix soup mix & Mango juice. Pour over chicken.
- Place in oven at 180 degrees Celcius and cook for 45 mins or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve on steamed rice.
- Pour some juice over chicken when serving.
- To adjust to slow cooker reduce liquid to 1 1/2 cups of juice and cook on low for 8hrs. Adjust as necessary.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!