Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce (sweet)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (to sprinkle)
- Using a sharp knife, make a couple of cuts into the thickest part of each drumstick.
- Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in a glass or ceramic dish.
- Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and garlic in a bowl and then rub over chicken.
- Place chicken in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan forced.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper, and transfer drumsticks to the tray.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool chicken slightly before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 14 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the demise of the forums and with no more interaction on site with what was a great community and it was a pleasure to get to know so many of you over the years and to have had the privilege of meeting some of you in person. For me now this is just another recipe site like to many on the net, it has lost its specialness, such a pity especially when Scripps changed the name from Recipezaar to Food.com and made this statement sorry cannot replicate here as considered invalid but they basically said yes the community was valuable hence .com was short for community but it was a pack of lies as they were not willing to put the money into that community and got rid of the forums which was the community so for .com has become .crap.