Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 teaspoon orange juice or 1 -2 teaspoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375*. Grease an 8x1 1/2 or 9x 1 1/2 inch round baking pan; set aside. Unroll dough (do not separate); press preforations to seal. Brush dough with melted butter. In a small bowl, stir together the granulated sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Starting from a long side, roll up dough. Using a sharp knife, slice dough into eight 1 1/2 inch pieces. Arrange pieces, cut side up, in prepared pan, flattening each slightly.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Remove and cool rolls slightly in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan. In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, vanilla & enough orange juice to make an icing of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!