Easy Cauliflower Crock Pot Soup
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 -3 slices bacon
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 onion
- 1 (300 ml) container light sour cream
- 1 -2 cup milk, for blending (to desired consistency)
- After washing cauliflower, roughly chop.
- Take the rind off of the bacon rashers, and place rashers in bottom of crock pot. Place chopped cauliflower, onion, sliced mushrooms and crushed stock cube on top.
- Cook on low in crock pot until bacon is cooked and cauliflower is nice and soft.
- Tip tub of sour cream on top and stir through. Blend with Barmix (or blender), slowly adding milk until soup has the desired consistency (should be fairly thick).
- Top with grated cheese and serve with warm crusty bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!