Easy Broccoli Bread
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Combine all ingredients in the order listed.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30minutes.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm originally from Canada and have lived in the South since 1992. I live in the North Druid Hills area of Atlanta, way inside the perimeter. I have a pretty demanding job but I love to cook at home and live a healthy lifestyle. I look forward to getting out in the backcountry hiking, backpacking, running, rock climbing, whatever -- I just like to get away from the city. Love to travel and am looking forward to early retirement in a few years.