Easiest Snickerdoodles Ever
These are delicious and extremely easy to make!
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs until well blended.
- Stir together cinnamon and sugar in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Form dough into 1" balls and roll in sugar mixture and place on non-stick cookie sheet (or regular cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray).
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes, until cookies are lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was a little skeptical about this recipe, I guess it was because I never made anything different with a box cake mix before, but I was wrong, because these are great. I made them to take to a meeting and it was so nice to have something to simple to put together! It takes practically no time to make them. Thanks for sharing this recipe!Reply
see 8 more