Dutch Oven One Pan Chicken And Noodles
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken, cooked,cubed
- 6 ounces noodles, uncooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, with juice
- In a dutch oven saute the onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Add the chicken and top with the noodles.
- In a bowl combine the soup, broth, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Pour over the noodles, moistening all.
- Scatter the mushrooms on top.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom of 3 girls ages 16,14, and 12...My 16 year old has acted like she was 30 since she was 2, and strongwilled as well...so life is never dull around here. I love surfing the web and taking care of my children. If I had a month off I would take my kids to as many vacation spots as I could and enjoy our time together. Since my children are younger, I could use kid friendly recipes and delicious casserole dishes that I can make for me when I have to cater to their favorite foods. Recipezaar has inspired me to be interested in cooking and sharing recipes! Thanks My Pet Peeves~Don't Touch My Hair Or Feet!