Last Minute Cheddar Chicken and Noodles
- Ready In:
- In 5-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder; cook in oil until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add broth; heat to boiling.
- Add uncooked noodles and frozen vegetables, stirring to coat noodles with liquid.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese until melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was skeptical about this one at first, because of the small amount of liquid required. It turned out fantastically well. So well, in fact, that my picky eater requested seconds before she finished her first plate. I did not use quite 2 cups of cheese (only had about 1 1/2 in the house), and it did not affect the finished dish. By using the frozen veggies, the carrots came out less mushy, which was a good thing. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting !!