Creamy Skillet Chicken and Noodles
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips for stir frying
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups mafalda pasta, mini lasagna noodles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped, if desired
- Spray 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken and onion, cooking and stiring over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes. Chicken should be browned and onion tendered.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except parsely, and mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes, or until vegetables and noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsely if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!