Diabetic Spinach-chicken Rollups
Here is another recipe that I have made for my Aunt. This is great for a main dish for diabetic people.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cuts
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 10 inch low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh spinach
- fat free ranch dressing or salsa
- Combine cream cheese, onion, chicken, sour cream and dill in medium bowl; mix until blended.
- Spread 1/4 cup filling on each tortilla; place spinach leaves on top, leaving about 1/2 inch border.
- Roll tortllas tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Slice and serve with nonfat ranch dip or salsa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I'm not diabetic, but this looked good! Plus the calorie count is so low! I had some leftover grilled chicken, and chopped that up. Used no-fat tortillas, and they rolled up beautifully. Next time I may increase the calorie count per serving by putting a little more chicken mix on each tortilla, cutting the servings down to 4. Thanks for sharing! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.Reply