Devilish Deviled Eggs
This is a very simple but wonderful deviled egg recipe that my mother use to make for me. This was always a favorite at barbecues and potlucks. Thank you for trying it. ENJOY!
- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced white onions or 2 tablespoons red onions
- 2 tablespoons minced sour dill pickles
- Peel and cut the eggs in two.
- Place the yolks in a small bowl and set the whites aside.
- Smash the yolks and whisk in the mayonnaise and mustard until smooth.
- Add the onions and pickles and whisk until combined.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION