Deviled Pork Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from my sister about 10 years ago. My daughter used to ask for it a lot when she was smaller and still enjoys it today. It is a nice variation on pork chops. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 medium onion, chopped small
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 -6 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- Place chops in an oven safe 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together well.
- Pour mixture over chops.
- Marinate in fridge for about an hour (this step is not necessary if you are pressed for time).
- Bake in 350F oven for an hour.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I used belly pork slices for this recipe. Also I didn't have any lemons so I used limes for the juice - the flavour was startling but interesting! ;-) (I used less than the amount stated, but would use even less next time.) To save time, I used a cheese grater for my onion (also, didn't have time to do the marinade - but the dish was still delicious). I added some vegetable water to the juices and made some gravy (very English!), because my husband is a gravy-lover, and I wanted to ensure that the dish wasn't too dry.Reply
My husband loved these! I marinated boneless chops for an hour & covered them for a half hour, then uncovered them & baked for 20 min. Came out perfect-juicy & not too dry. I did think they were a tad too salty so I'll add some minced garlic next time. Also, I think that the longer you can marinade the chops, the better they'll taste so I'll try to remember that for next time. Thanks for the recipe!Reply
see 14 more