"Chicken Lickin' Good" Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 20mins
- 6 -8 lean pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can chicken rice soup, undiluted
- Dredge pork chops in mixture of flour, salt, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- Brown in oil in a large skillet.
- Place browned pork chops in a crock pot.
- Add the can of soup, undiluted.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or high for 3 1/2 hours).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
One of the best old crockpot recipes! I always layer the browned/floured and seasoned chops with thinly sliced potatoes and onions. Also, you can substitute the soup with any kind of chicken broth and a little leftover cooked rice can be thrown in if you have it. This is delicious on a cold wintry day.