- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish or 2 tablespoons diced pickles
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice (from the jar)
- Cut shelled hard boiled eggs in half length wise.
- Place yolks into a mixing bowl and place whites to the side.
- Mash up yolks and combine all ingredients until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more