Deviled Chicken Wings
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips cut off
- Whisk together liquids and spices.
- In a seperate bowl combine bread crumbs and parmesean.
- One at a time coat wings with mustard mix then breadcrumb mix.
- Place on an oiled boiler rack with the thick skin side up. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 450 or until golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The only word that comes to mind is WOW - I had 12 wings which had a weight of just over 3lb before wing tips were removed and it did have to add a couple of tablespoons extra of crumbs to finish crumbing and made as directed on a rack baking at 200C fan forced and my wings were ready in 28 minutes and were succulent and crispy, there were only 3 of dining so there were a few left over which I like to do to see if they taste as good cold to see if they would be good to take on a picnic. Wonderful recipe thank you Nyteglor, made for Everyday A Holiday.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mother of twins. I very seldom ever use recipes as they are written, always modifying and adjusting them. Many times I will take three or four different recipes and come up with a new recipe based on those. <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">