Darlene's Scrambled Eggs
I love these eggs, so I thought somebody else might enjoy them too.
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned mushroom slices
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl with beater. Add milk, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Drain mushrooms and pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt butter slowly in skillet.
- Add mushrooms to butter and sauté over low heat, stirring and moving them constantly.
- Add egg mixture and stir till eggs are done and fluffy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Tasty scrambled eggs - Used fresh mushrooms, cut the recipe back to 2 eggs. The touch of Wochestershire & Tabasco added good flavor. The tabasco & Worchestershire did discolor the eggs slightly. Served with Green Fried tomatoes & Winnipeg Rye bread toast Thanks for posting your secret for slightly different srambledeggs DarleneReply
see 4 more