Danish Pancakes / Crepes
- Ready In:
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom or 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon oil, for pan frying
- Add all ingredients (except oil) to a bowl and mix well until all clumps are gone.
- Let sit for 20 minutes (this step can be omitted if you are short of time).
- Add a bit of oil to a non-stick skillet and heat until medium warm.
- Tilt the pan approx 90 degrees and pour batter from the top. The batter wil run down and fill the pan. You can also pour the batter in the middle of the pan and quickly make cirkeling motions to distribute the batter all over the pan. The goal is to have as thin a batter layer as possible.
- Cook until the pancake is a bit stiff and flip over, cook for another 1 minute The pancake should be light brown on both sides.
- Remove and repeat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation