Cucumber & Onion Salad
photo by iris5555
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Combine slices of cucumbers and onions on wax paper on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of salt over top of mixture.
- Place ice cubes on top and let soak for an hour.
- When the hour is up, work mixture over with hands and place in strainer for 30 minutes.
- Once all water is drained, place cucumber & onion mixture in large bowl.
- Add mayo, milk, vinegar and pepper; stir well.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hmm, so much to tell. I am a kindergarten teacher who loves God, my husband, daughter, family, and friends. For fun, when I'm not busy (haha what's free time?), I enjoy cooking, card & board games, reading, watching movies, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, relaxing, and spending time with family and friends.