Cucumber & Carrot Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Low fat with lots of taste. You can add red onion to this if you wish just increase the amount of the dressing
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 5 1⁄2 cups cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- Combine cucumbers and salt in large mixing bowl. Toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Rinse salt off of cucumbers and return to bowl. Add carrot.
- In a small bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least four hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION