Crock Pot Meat and Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from a recipe on the ww message board.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 15mins
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package beef stroganoff sauce mix or (1 1/4 ounce) package fat free brown gravy mix
- 4 medium red potatoes, diced or 4 cups red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained or 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown ground turkey with pepper, salt and onion. Drain well. Mix in the corn and and half of the stroganoff mix. Place ground beef mixture in crockpot.
- In a sealable bag, toss diced potato with oil to coat, add remaining stroganoff mix and shake some more. Add to crockpot. Salt to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION