Crock Pot Italian Beef
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs beef chuck roast or 3 lbs sirloin
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons brand)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
- 0.5 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, and juice
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 7 hamburger buns
- Place meat and the onion in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Mix up next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, then pour over meat. Add peppers and juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker and slice or shred.
- Have juice and peppers available to put on sandwiches or on the side.
- Top with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!